Through our admissions process we aim to establish
- That you have a clear understanding of the distinctive education we offer before you commit to us.
- That we feel satisfied we can meet your child’s needs before we commit to you.
Informal first steps
- Please read the Admissions Process below
- Come to an Open Tour – or an Early Years Open Mornings
- Complete an Application Form
It is important that you familiarise yourselves as fully as possible about our education so that you can make an informed decision whether to submit a formal application. A useful source of information and relevant background literature is the Steiner/Waldorf Schools Fellowship. Together they aim to provide as full an understanding as possible of Canterbury Steiner School so that you can then make an informed decision whether to submit a formal application. If you are not sure which route is most suitable for you, do please call our Admissions Officer who will be happy to discuss this with you or email them on email@example.com